Vacancy: Retention Manager
Date: 10th February 2020
Reporting to: Sales & Customer Value Manager
Location: Liberty Building, Blanchardstown Dublin 15
Your new company…
Leading the energy industry in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, Energia Group operate in three separate areas: Renewables, Flexible Generation and Customer Solutions.
At Energia Group we are already working for you every day.
As Ireland’s leading energy provider, we generate and supply energy to hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses across the island of Ireland via our Power NI, Power Procurement and Energia businesses. Chances are, when you flick the switch we’ve had something to do with the lights coming on.
As you can imagine, powering over 768,300 customers takes a pretty big team of over 800 people who are as powerful and energetic as the electricity we supply. Our industry is in a constant state of change and we need exceptional people like you to help us deliver the future of energy. So… are you ready to switch on your career with Ireland’s leading energy provider?
What we offer…
Joining us on a 12 month fixed term contract, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus an attractive bonus structure. With a market leading benefits package including up to 25 days leave a year, generous company pension scheme, private healthcare for all the family, access to Learning and Development opportunities, Wellbeing Programme, Subsidised Gym Membership and free car parking!
Your new role…
Reporting to the Sales & Customer Value Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for developing, managing and implementing our retention strategy across all channels for the Domestic and Commercial customer segments, to maximise customer base value and to ensure all business plan targets, KPIs and SLAs are met or exceeded.
- Working with the Sales & Customer Value Manager to define and develop the overall customer base strategy for Energia to include acquisition quality, on-boarding and welcome process, upsell, cross-sell, preventative, proactive and reactive retention and winback strategies.
- Managing a Retention Team including a Customer Communications Manager and a Campaign Manager to achieve all KPIs, SLAs and metrics as required by the business.
- Overall responsibility for Campaign Management across Domestic and Commercial channels, working with the Data & Insights team to select, implement and refine appropriate campaigns.
- Manage relationships and work closely with our partners in Energia Service Operations based in Antrim, Northern Ireland as well as selected 3rd Party partners, to ensure campaigns deliver maximum results and to deal with any challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Working with our Projects Team and Technology to ensure all operational and technical requirements for all campaigns are met and maintained – particularly in relation to our Marketing Data Mart, Adobe Analytics and Campaign Management.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to develop and implement the Customer Marketing strategy, using creative tailored to appropriate channels and customer segments and in line with brand guidelines
- Ensure we deliver high quality and tailored Customer Communications to achieve our goals of building bonds and long-term relationships with our customers and in keeping with the company’s brand positioning.
- Manage relationships with key contacts at our below-the-line agency partners.
- Ensuring all reporting requirements are in place and accurately maintained at all times.
- Working with the Sales, Fulfilment & Energy Services teams to create, develop and implement complimentary and specific customer campaigns relating energy services products.
- Cultivate and grow our customer loyalty strategy including tactical and wider initiatives and projects – looking to other markets and industries for ideas and best practice.
- Be the voice of the customer with regard to all proposition plans and changes, both longer term and as part of tactical offers.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies across all customer touch points – working closely with our Customer Relations and Care teams.
- Report on customer and campaign activity KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Manage a budget across various activities to generate maximum ROI.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of the Irish energy market as well as competitor products and propositions.
- Involvement in relevant projects across the business as needed.
Benefits and Location
The post will be offered on a fixed term basis and will include an attractive benefits package, including a salary to reflect the skills and experience of the successful candidate. The post will be based in our offices in Blanchardstown right beside the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.
- A third level qualification in Marketing or a similar field and/or significant Marketing experience with particular emphasis on CRM in developing and implementing successful retention campaigns.
- Strong Knowledge of marketing data analysis and understanding of direct and digital campaigns.
- Strong customer centric mind-set with complete understanding of customer journey touch points.
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams and managing various retention channels.
- Experience presenting insights to key stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel and Access.
- Experience of working within the energy sector.
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics and Campaign Management.
- Experience managing a team and/or 3rd Party partners
- Strategic Approach
- Judgement/Decision Making
- Managing Relationships
- Drive for Results
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward thinking approach and be able to work independently.
Please complete the following steps;
- Download, complete and return the questionnaire
Applications must contain the completed Questionnaire and CV to be considered for this role.
All emails must quote the job title and vacancy reference in the subject box.
**NB: All correspondence will be communicated via email.**
(please also keep an eye on your junk email folder)
A reserve list will be held for 6 months in which you will be placed if you are suitable for the role.
The closing date for applications will be 24th Feb 2020
Energia Group is an equal opportunities employer.